Conditions of Participation
I. Registration and confirmation of participation
- Applications will be accepted according to first come first serve rule. To attend the conference one must send filled registration form to the Organizer via website www.zatrzymac-mlodosc.eu until 10th of September 2015 and pay registration fee in no longer than 3 days time from receiving confirmation of participation from Organizers. Making a payment to the Organizers bank account can be made through money transfer after receiving a pro-forma invoice. After this time, applications will be accepted depending on availability of seats in the given category. Incomplete applications (for example with missing personal details) will not be taken into consideration. Any comments should be written down in an appropriate field, for example information about arranging a translator during Science Conference (costs for this kind of additional services have to be arranged with the Organizers). Registration form determines an agreement between the Organizers and Participant which will be only valid after receiving the confirmation. The Organizer may cancel the participation in Scientific Conference for those who did not make a payment in the time span of 7 days from sending the registration form (payment must be booked on EEC-Marketing sp. z o.o. account).
II. Registration fee and terms of payment
- Registration fee contains: participation at Scientific Conference, additional materials, post-conference catalogue with lecturers presentations. Catering will be provided during the Conference. (lunch and coffee breaks).
- Registration fee does not contain: additional services such as accommodation, arranging a translator or travelling costs.
- Payment for participation in the conference should be made in a timely manner in accordance with the information provided by the Organizer. Data on the invoice are legally binding. Any bank charges are to be borne by the Participant.
- Payment should be done by money transfer to the following account. PKO BP S.A.: 43 1020 1169 0000 8502 0192 1311
- Total payment contains: registration fee and tax (vat) (23%).
- The official language of the conference is Polish.
III. Withdrawing the registration
- Forwarding written or electronic resignation from participating in the Conference to the Organizer after the 11th of August 2015, entitles Organizer to charge the Participant with all the costs involved with the presence at the Conference (that is: 100% of registration fee). Declaring his participation in the Conference, the Participant does not object being charged with the costs of resignation and agrees to make a payment without delay. Resignation form should be directed at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organizer reserves the right to change the programme as well as cancel the Scientific Conference.
IV. Place resolving disputes
- Any disputes arising from participation int the Conference will be resolved by a competent common court in Warsaw.
- The above Conditions of Participation will act as a legal basis for resolving any arising disputes.
- The law of Republic of Poland is a legal basis for interpreting the above Conditions of Participation in the 1st International Scientific Conference „Hold Back Youth”.
ul. Marconich 3, lok.18
phone.:+48 22 243 17 73
cell:+48 668 888 902
fax: +48 22 742 19 32